1 Samuel 17:32–58
Children are an important part of God’s mission to tell the world about the importance of trusting God. Remember David knew that his life would not be the same without God. He had to trust God especially when he had to fight Goliath.This is the same God who is with us today.
1. What was the prophet’s name?
2. What was Samuel doing to David’s head?
3. What was on David’s feet?
4. Was David sitting or standing on the hill?
5. Where did David find his brother hiding?
6. How many men were standing behind/beside Goliath?
7. Where was King Saul sitting?
8. Was Goliath’s helmet on his head when he died?
Type Your Answers Below and Submit.