BECOME A MEMBER
- In joining KCM you will make your commitment to Christ and His Church family visible. It will be evidence of your faith and your decision live out your faith with the Church family.
- It confirms your mutual commitment to the local body of Christ for mutual giving, sharing, and serving together.
- Church membership allows you to be part of something bigger than yourself. You are part of a body and community.
- It will keep you accountable in an atmosphere of teaching, training, encouragement, care, correction, and serving with others.
- As a member of our Church Family you will get the support of other members in good or challenging times when you become involved.
- Joining our Church will help our pastors and elders to provide additional spiritual covering and protection for you and family.
- Joining our Church gives you an opportunity to make promises to pray, give, serve, attend worship, accept the spiritual guidance of the church, and seek the things that make for unity, purity, and peace.
Membership matters. If you are ready to become a member of KCM, please complete the form below or contact us by calling (905 566 1084) or email us at (email@example.com).
Vision and Mission
To advance the Kingdom of God in every nation and society, establishing the Church as the greatest entity on Earth. Matt. 28:18-20; Rev. 11:15.
To save souls, impact generations, influence society to advance the Kingdom of God in our community, city and globally through the life-changing power of Jesus Christ. Matt. 28:18-20; Matt. 16:18, 19; Matt. 24:14; Gen. 1:28; Rev. 11:15.